First line treatment of SCABIES
1. McCarthy JS et al. Scabies: more than just an irritation. Rev. Postgrad Med. J. 80 (945): 382-387.
2. American Family Physician. January 15, 2004.
3. Quarterman MJ, et al. Neonatal Scabies Treated with Permethrin 5 % Cream. Pharmacology and Therapeutics. Paediatric Dermatology 2008; 11 (3):264-266.
4. WHO Model Formulary for Children 2010, Dermatological Medicines: 338-339.
5. Haustein UF, Hlawa B. Treatment of scabies with permethrin versus lindane and benzylbenzoate. Abstract, Acta Derm Venereol.1989;69(4):348-51.
6. Strong M, Johnstone P. Intervention for treating scabies. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2007, Issue 3. Art.No.: CD000320. DO1:10.1002/146581858. CD00032.pub2.
7. Berger TG. Treatment of bacterial, fungal and parasitic infections in the HIV-infected host. Abstract. Semin Dermatol.1993 Dec; 12(4):296-300.
For full prescribing information, please refer to the package insert approved by the Medicines Regulatory Authority, www.mcpharma.co.za or email firstname.lastname@example.org.